The postgraduate student community at ABBS is a melting pot of perspectives, theories and ideas. Our culture is rooted in ambition, integrity and drive and we actively seek applicants who reflect these values. Admissions are in accord with the norms and procedures of the respective Universities.
Criteria for Undergraduate Programmes
Applicants are required to satisfy the University’s eligibility criteria with respect to:
- Minimum Percentage of Marks in concerned optional subjects or an aggregate of all subjects, as required
- Minimum Age completion at the time of admission as stipulated by the concerned University
- Applicants are advised to verify and ensure the eligibility criteria as per the program specification.
Note: The eligibility criteria vary for each program. Applicants are advised to verify the program specific criteria.
Documents Required for Provisional Admission
- Duly filled in application Form
- Photo copies testimonials of qualifying examination
- Demand Draft / Cash (payable only at the college cash counter) of Registration Fees
- Four passport size Photographs
Documents required for Postgraduate programmes:
- Degree Marks Cards
- Degree Certificate or Provisional Degree Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Caste Certificate (in case of SC/ST)
- Fitness Certificate / Medical Certificate
- Age Proof Certificate (in case DOB is not mentioned in the testimonials)
- Passport for Global students
- Photographs – 10 stamp size / 10 passport size
- 2 sets of photocopies of all the testimonials
- Internship completion certificate
- CMAT/MAT/XAT/KMAT/ATMA score for MBA/PGDM
When to Apply?
Admission process for various programmes commences during January of every year and extends till the last date of admission as per the university regulations or availability of seats, whichever is earlier.
Note: Aspirants are instructed to personally confirm the admission dates and timelines from the admissions office.