ABBS Scholarship Policy: The Scholarships schemes establishes the general rules/ guidelines for the grant and administration of ABBS student scholarships and awards funded by ABBS and other donors/sponsors.
How to apply:
Scholarship details are published on the below mentioned tables. Scholarships can be applied along with complete online application form, where applicants can select the type of scholarship. Alternately, applicants can download the scholarship form, and submit the same to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: ‘Scholarship Applicant 2019’, with the relevant attachments. Note: Only after the initial application form is submitted will the applicant be considered for scholarships.
A total of 10 scholarships will be offered by the MBA Department, as denoted in the table below. Applicants must have appeared for either CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT exams.
|Sl. No.||Sponsor||Category||Tuition fee Exemption (%)||Eligibility Criteria|
|ABBS Chairman’s||X Std %||XII Std |
|a) Chairman’s Scholar (1)||50||90||80||70||90||>750|
|b) Academic Excellence (1)||50||90||85||75||80||>675|
|Corporate||Merit Based (1)||25||80||75||70||70||>650|
|Beti Padhao (3)|
|Sports Champion (National/International level) (1)||20||60||60||60||65||>600|
|Cultural Star (1)||20||60||60||60||65||>600|
|3||ABBS Alumni Association||Alumni Scholarship (1)||Rs.1,00,000||80||70||60||70||>600|
|4||EBC||Details may be obtained from office (1)||Rs. 50,000||50||50||60||60||>600|
A total of 25 scholarships will be offered for applicants applying for undergraduate programs as denoted in the table below:
|Sl No.||Sponsor||Category||Tuition fee Exemption (%)||Eligibility Criteria|
|ABBS Chairman’s||X Std %||XII Std |
|a) Chairman’s Scholar (1)||50||90||90|
|b) Academic Excellence (1)||50||90||90|
|Corporate||Merit Based (5)||25||80||80|
|Beti Padhao (10)|
|Sports Champion (National level/International) (2)||20||60||60|
|Cultural Star (2)||20||70||70|
|3||ABBS Alumni Association||Alumni Scholarship (2)||Rs. 30,000||75||75|
|4||EBC||Details may be obtained from office (2)||Rs. 30,000||60||60|
Terms and Conditions:
- All scholarships disbursed will be done semester-wise
- UG Students must maintain a minimum of 80% in all semesters to avail the scholarships, whereas students of sports and EBC categories need to maintain a 60% aggregate in all semesters to avail their respective scholarships.
- Students applying for Sports Scholarship should have represented at a National / International level sport. The date on the certificate of participation should be within the previous 5 years from the date of the scholarship application.
- Students applying for Cultural Star Scholarship should have demonstrated excellence and innovation in any aspect of art and culture or showcased their talent at a State /National event. International level event will be given preference.
- Beti Padaho Scholarship is applicable to women candidates who have demonstrated academic excellence or have also demonstrated certain skills like creativity, innovation, and excellence in any field that the selection committee may consider as valuable to bring diversity in the classrooms and ABBS campus.
- Students may apply for multiple categories of scholarships. If the first preference category intake is filled, students will be considered for the subsequent category. However, individual students will be awarded only one scholarship in category beneficial to student. For example, if the applicant is eligible in 50% waiver or 20% waiver category, he/she will be given higher waiver.
ABBS Scholarship Committee as per policy will prepare a final merit list for awarding of scholarships. Policy will consider the candidate’s performance in the admission selection process and fulfilment of the eligibility criteria. Those studying in the final year of their bachelor’s degree programme will be granted provisional scholarship, subject to the fulfilment of the eligibility criteria for scholarship as per above eligibility table.
The decision of the committee and sponsoring body is final and binding. There is no review/ appeal process as these scholarships are presented at the pleasure of sponsors and within their laid-out criteria. If suitable candidates are not found in any of the listed categories mentioned in the table, the Scholarship Committee is free to choose deserving applicants from any other category or choose not to offer any scholarship in that category.
- are awarded at the discretion of the ABBS Admissions Committee;
- are subject to aid being available;
- can be associated with, or named after donors;
- will not be awarded if it is considered that there is no candidate of sufficient merit.
For more information please call +91 9141707070 or email email@example.com