At ABBS, we welcome students who demonstrate an equal flair inside and outside the classroom. We admire versatility and believe that a diverse range of experiences can bolster the cultural fabric that sustains our institution. Admissions are in accord with the norms and procedures of the respective Universities.
Criteria for Undergraduate Programmes
- Minimum Percentage of Marks in concerned optional subjects or an aggregate of all subjects, as required
- Minimum Age completion at the time of admission as stipulated by the concerned University
- Applicants are advised to verify and ensure the eligibility criteria as per the program specification.
Note: The eligibility criteria vary for each program. Applicants are advised to verify the program specific criteria.
Documents Required for Provisional Admission
- Duly filled in application Form
- Photo copies testimonials of qualifying examination
- Demand Draft / Cash (payable only at the college cash counter) of Registration Fees
- Four passport size Photographs
Documents required for Undergraduate programmes:
- 10th Marks Card
- 12th Marks Card
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate (for non-Karnataka candidates only)
- Caste Certificate (in case of SC/ST)
- Fitness Certificate / Medical Certificate
- Age Proof Certificate (in case DOB is not mentioned in the testimonials)
- Photographs – 10 stamp size / 10 passport size
When to Apply?
Admission process for various programmes commences during January of every year and extends till the last date of admission as per the university regulations or availability of seats, whichever is earlier.
Note: Aspirants are instructed to personally confirm the admission dates and timelines from the admissions office.