- The admission policy of ABBS is in compliance with the admission norms as set out by Bangalore University, AICTE and Govt. of Karnataka
- The admission process ensures fair and transparent methods while admitting students to the MBA program
- The admission policy ensures equal opportunity to the deserving and the meritorious candidates
- To comply with the Vision, Mission & Quality Policy of the Institute
- To maintain transparency in the selection and admission process
- To provide equal opportunity to the deserving and the needy
- To admit students as per the admission norms of Bangalore University, Government of Karnataka and AICTE
- To extend career guidance to prospective students and thereby helping them choose the program of their choice
- To give preference to meritorious students
Admissions Selection Process:
- Students must abide by the given fee structures
- Students must pay the fees within the stipulated dates, in order to avoid late payment fines
- Fees will be collected at the beginning of every semester
- Every student is liable to pay his/her fees for their respective semesters
- If students are admitted after the date of commencement in any given academic year, he/she shall pay the fees of the foregoing months at the time of enrolment.
- Every student (national and international) should strictly abide the fee structures accepted by them at the time of admission
- All fees to be paid at the college fee counter and receipts to be collected for every payment made
- Fee refund policy is as per AICTE norms
ABBS Scholarship Policy: The Scholarships schemes establishes the general rules/ guidelines for the grant and administration of ABBS student scholarships and awards funded by ABBS and other donors/sponsors.
How to apply:
Scholarship details are published on the below mentioned tables. Scholarships can be applied along with complete online application form, where applicants can select the type of scholarship. Alternately, applicants can download the scholarship form, and submit the same to email@example.com with the subject: ‘Scholarship Applicant 2019’, with the relevant attachments. Note: Only after the initial application form is submitted will the applicant be considered for scholarships.
A total of 10 scholarships will be offered by the MBA Department, as denoted in the table below. Applicants must have appeared for either CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT exams.
|Sl. No.||Sponsor||Category||Tuition fee Exemption (%)||Eligibility Criteria|
|ABBS Chairman’s||X Std %||XII Std
|a) Chairman’s Scholar (1)||50||90||80||70||90||>750|
|b) Academic Excellence (1)||50||90||85||75||80||>675|
|Corporate||Merit Based (1)||25||80||75||70||70||>650|
|Beti Padhao (3)|
|Sports Champion (National/International level) (1)||20||60||60||60||65||>600|
|Cultural Star (1)||20||60||60||60||65||>600|
|3||ABBS Alumni Association||Alumni Scholarship (1)||Rs.1,00,000||80||70||60||70||>600|
|4||EBC||Details may be obtained from office (1)||Rs. 50,000||50||50||60||60||>600|