Best Practices at ABBS:
- Knowledge Exchange Series: Where every week faculty by turn (one per week) present their research output/ current trends in Management to other colleagues.
- Social Responsibility Projects: (This is a best practice as it is outside the mandate of Bangalore University): Where students undertake 60 days part time collaborative study with a registered NGO, submit the field report and clear the viva voce.
- MOOCs: More than 80% of students clear at least one MOOC in one semester based on their interest area.
- Alumni Mentoring: It is another best practice of ABBS where alumni are encouraged to mentor the allotted current batch students. They counsel and guide the students in internships, placements etc.
- Book Review: The students carry at least one general management book with them and review the same during book review sessions.
- E-Cell: The entrepreneurship cell prepares students for taking up entrepreneurship. The cell closely works with NEN, Enactus, and TiE.
- Video Conferencing: Experts from across the globe, industry and academia, interact with students through video conferencing through “Life-Size” set-up.
- ABBS Academic Channel: A Youtube channel is set-up where lectures on various MBA topics by internal faculty is captured and uploaded.
- TEDxABBS: ABBS hosts TEDx (January 5th 2019)
- My MBA Project: To encourage students to do quality projects the institution organizes inter-institute project competition, where the winners are awarded prizes.