UG and MCom PROGRAMS Affiliated with Bangalore University
MBA PROGRAM AICTE Approved MBA, Affiliated with Bangalore University
- To comply with the Vision, Mission & Quality Policy of the Institute
- To maintain transparency in the selection and admission process
- To provide equal opportunity to the deserving candidates
- To admit students as per the admission norms of Bangalore University, Government of Karnataka and AICTE
- To extend career guidance to prospective students and, thereby, help them choose the program of their choice
- To encourage meritorious students
UG Programs: Candidates must have graduated from class 12th or 2nd PUC from a recognized board.
MBA Program: Candidates seeking admission in the MBA program must satisfy the following eligibility norms:
Graduation (10+2+3 stream) from any recognized Indian or foreign university with a minimum of 50% (45% for Indian SC/ST candidates) aggregate marks.
Students must qualify in any one of the ‘All India level Management Entrance Examinations’ like CAT, XAT, GMAT or MAT/KMAT.
Issue of Application:
- After the announcement of new admissions dates, applications and the application fees are obtained from candidates.
- Every application form will carry a unique application number. No application form will be considered for the admission selection process without the application number.
- The application form can be obtained by the aspirants only after remitting the application fee of Rs. 1,000/- (UG) and Rs. 2,000/- (MBA).
- Candidates will have the option to fill up the application online or on printed forms.
- The MBA selection process will be conducted over multiple rounds since ABBS enrolls students who opt for multiple national entrance examinations such as MAT, CAT, XAT etc.
- The admissions will be in two phases- on campus and off-campus at different centers (dates are announced separately).
- A faculty member and an industry member/alumni will be present on the panel for selection. Selection is based on the prescribed parameters given by the admission committee.